Acceptable Use Policy
This AUP governs the use of Los Guapacitos S de RL (hereafter referred to as “TIER 1 MX”) web hosting service. Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy (‘AUP’) may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and TIER 1 MX regarding the interpretation of this AUP, TIER 1 MX’s interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern.
The following is the entire AUP agreement between TIER 1 MX and the personal or corporate account holder of an account. TIER 1 MX provides Website Hosting, Website Design, and Domain Hosting Services. TIER 1 MX has certain legal and ethical responsibilities consisting with the use of its servers and equipment involved in these services. TIER 1 MX reserves the rights to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided by TIER 1 MX when the account is in violation of the law or has been inappropriately used.
What is Appropriate Usage?
TIER 1 MX is a shared web hosting service, which means that a number of customers’ web sites and other email or storage services are hosted from the same server. TIER 1 MX uses abuse controls to help ensure that use of our services does not adversely affect the performance of our system or other customers’ sites
- Use of any kind of distributed computing software, including but not limited to:
- crypto-mining scripts
- crypto-mining nodes
- botnet nodes (legal or illegal)
- Any anonymous browsing service node (TOR, etc.)
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any file sharing, bit torrent or other P2P network services, client or server software.
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield 1492 etc
- Storing any illegal images, videos, or files
You may not publish or transmit via TIER 1 MX’s service any content that TIER 1 MX reasonable believes to (be):
- Child pornography;
- Violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- Unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- Defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
- A risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health,
- Compromising national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
- Improperly exposing trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- Intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- Infringe on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
- Promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to TIER 1 MX;
- otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against TIER 1 MX by offended viewers;
- Proxy, Warez, Escrow, High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP), illegal Gambling and Lottery sites;
- Bulk Commercial Email applications, applications which send unsolicited email;
- Any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- You have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner;
- you are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
- * TIER 1 MX can terminate service for any of the above reasons and it’s at TIER 1 MX sole discretion to issue a refund
Your responsibility as the website owner:
- You are responsible for taking reasonable security precautions
- You must protect the confidentiality of your password
- You must have valid and current information on file with your domain name registrar for any domain hosted on the TIER 1 MX network.
TIER 1 MX is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the Tier 1 MX network.
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to TIER 1 MX and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; or
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the TIER 1 MX network.
- Use of TIER 1 MX’s network in a way that unreasonably interferes with TIER 1 MX’s other customers use of the network